Thursday, October 9, 2008




Yesterday was a very productive day. Today I am moving a little slower, but as the afternoon wears on I am sure I will gain momentum. Had a rough late afternoon yesterday. Cory refused to take a nap, he was too busy playing in his new room and exploring his new found freedom from his toddler bed, and he had been crying/whinning/pulling on me for 2 hours straight by the time the bus dropped the kids off. I was exhausted from getting the house cleaned, in addition to Cory's little fit. I watch Taylor and Sereah get off the bus. But no Natalie. I ask them if Nat was on the bus, they said yes. Sereah said she told Natalie to get off, but she wouldn't listen. So, I call the school, who calls the bus garage. Their side of the story, Natalie was fast asleep. The bus turns around and drops her off. She said she was too tired to get off the bus. All of this was going on while I was cleaning/cooking dinner. It was a rough time. LOL.

No comments: